PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Pursuant to Section 13 of the EU Legislative Decrees 2016/679 and 196/03 and all successive changes.
This policy regards the personal data collection made by ARTEHOTEL – ARTEHOTEL SRL Via Santuario, 43 – 24040 STEZZANO BG (from here on called “the Controller”) on this web site. Personal information and data may be collected during consultation of our web pages and through voluntary compilation of forms present on it. On this site, cookies or similar technologies are used, for which you are advised to see the specific policy. The collected data will be used only to respond to your requests.
The data given by you (from here on called “the Subject”) will be handled with full respect for the EU Legislative Decrees 2016/679 and 196/03 and will be used only to respond to your requests and may be communicated to third parties only when necessary for this purpose.
The data spontaneously supplied by the Subject, when filling in the “CONTACT” form on the present web site, shall be used exclusively to fulfil your requests and shall not be used for other purposes, not even successively to your request.
Only if the Subject applies for the “NEWSLETTER” service, the Hotel may send to the contacts, indicated by the Subject, informational and promotional material.
The use of the data by the personnel hired by the Controller will be done with procedures and information technology instruments suitable to protect the privacy and security of the Subject’s data and consists of their gathering, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction including any combination of the above-named activities.
The data will be held for the amount of time strictly necessary to supply the requested services and will be, in any case, eliminated upon request by the Subject, except for further obligation for the conservation foreseen by law. Regarding the newsletter service, the data will be conserved for a period of 2 years (according to the Personal Data Protection Code of 24 February 2005), respecting the possibility of the Subject to cancel his data at any time.
In the realm of his activity and for the above-mentioned finalities the Controller can use services from third parties who work for the Controller and according to his instructions, are responsible for their use. This means suppliers, commercial and productive partners, intermediaries, consultants, technicians and doctors and other similar parties who collaborate with our organization to complete contractual duties taken up with you; and parties who supply services strictly and necessarily related to the Controller’s activity such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, private and public institutions, also relating to inspections or verifications; and parties that can access the data according to law.
The Subject can ask for a complete up-to-date list of the parties named, responsible for use of data, by applying to the contact indicated below.
The data can also be communicated to all parties authorized by law for access (for example: sanitary service companies, financial administrations, etc.)
The data can be transferred inside the European Union, where the Controller or his suppliers and collaborators have their headquarters or their own servers.
The data can also be transferred outside the European Union.
The Subject’s data will not be diffused.
THE SUBJECT’S RIGHTS:
- Right to access (art. 15 GDPR). The Subject’s right to have access to their own personal data and to submit a complaint to the controlling authority;
- Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (art. 17 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
- Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller shall communicate to each party receiving personal data, eventual rectifications or erasures of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17 and Article 18;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a Controller and shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller;
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right to object to processing of his personal data;
- Profiling (art. 22 GDPR). The Subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or which significantly affects him or her.
Policy revised 09/10/2022
and USE OF THE SITE
In order to give further information or help user navigation it is possible for links to other sites that are not made by us (ex. Search engines, suppliers of related solution, etc.) to be hosted on our web pages. The privacy policies applied by these sites are not under our control and the present information privacy notice does not cover them; our company does not assume any responsibility for the personal data they can collect with them.
It is also possible to enter our Site without the user being asked conferment of any personal data. Nevertheless, the information technology systems and software designated for the functioning of the Site acquire, during their normal functioning, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, by means of the action of files memorized temporarily or permanently on your hard-disk (the so-called Cookies) and thanks to the use of other software components down-loaded or activated during navigation. Such information is not gathered to be associated with identified subjects, but also for their very nature they may, through elaboration or association, allow for identification of the user. In this category are included the IP addresses of the computers used by the users who connect with the Site, the url of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in reply, etc. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the Site (such as, in particular, the number of log-ons), to control the correct functioning, to speed-up, to improve or personalize the level of service for the users and are immediately cancelled after their elaboration. Conferment of the data is optional; the eventual refusal to supply such data, blocking the cookies or other software components could bring about the impossibility for us to send the requested information and/or the not completely correct functioning of the site. The collected data shall be managed exclusively by the company’s personnel appointed for this and shall not be released or communicated to other subjects. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical information technology crimes against the Site or third parties: except for this eventuality, in this state, the data about web contacts are not conserved permanently.
Decree updated 09/10/2022
Cookies are brief fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorize about the client (the browser) information to reuse during the time of the visit to the site (session cookies) or successively, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are memorized, according to the preference of the user, by the single browser on the specific device utilized (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to gather information on the user’s behavior and use of the services.
In the rest of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
Types of cookies
In base alle caratteristiche e all'utilizzo dei cookie possiamo distinguere diverse categorie:
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are indispensable for the correct functioning of our site and are used to manage the login and access to the functions reserved for the site, in general to speed-up, improve or personalize the level of service for the users. The duration of the cookies is either strictly limited to the work session (once the browser is closed they are cancelled), or for a longer time, to recognize the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation can compromise the use of services accessible at login, whereas the public part of the site is normally usable.
- Cookies for analysis and performance These cookies are used to gather and analyse traffic and the use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, for example, allow detection of whether the same user returns to login in different moments. They also allow one to monitor the system and improve performance and usability. Deactivation of these cookies can be done without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the user’s preferences and improve his navigation experience, to send publicity messages in line with the preferences shown by him while navigating on the web.
Third party cookies
By visiting a web site one can receive cookies both from the site visited (“owner”), and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). One example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing contents on the social networks. The presence of these plugins involves transmission of cookies to and from all the sites run by third parties. The management of the information gathered by “third parties” is controlled by the relative policies which we kindly ask you to refer to.
The user can decide whether to accept the cookies by using the settings on his own browser
Attention: ldisabling totally or partially the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functioning of the site reserved for the registered users. On the contrary, the usability of the public contents is possible even when the cookies are completely disabled.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not jeopardise navigation in any way. The setting can be chosen specifically for different web sites and applications. Besides, the best browsers allow one to define different settings for the “owners” cookies and “third party” ones.
For example, with Google Chrome click on the wrench in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings”. Then select 'Show advanced settings' (“Under the hood”) and change the Privacy setting.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
What this site uses
The manager of this site has activated the anonymization function of the IP address and adopted the amendment on data elaboration in conformity with the European rules laid down in Directive 95/46 / EC.
The list of cookies used by Google Analytics is found at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
On the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it Google makes available the additional component on the browser to deactivate Google Analytics.
To guarantee greater transparency and convenience, for each one of these sites please find the web address for the information and instructions for managing cookies, as well as the eventual refusal of consent for installing the cookies:
Google Analytics – web services (statistics and profiling): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For further information about cookies and managing them or to disable third party or marketing/retargeting ones, visit: